Stress managementA suite of tools for your total well-being
Stress envelops every aspect of our lives as human beings and especially the body and mind – stress management encompasses the body and mind, plus anatomy, physiology and psychology.
Stress can affect all the systems of the human body; respiratory system, Digestive System, Circulatory System and the Nervous System.
Psychology is the “science” of behaviour and mind, which includes conscious and unconscious phenomena, plus feeling and thought. It encompasses the study of human thought, behaviour, development, personality, emotion, motivation and much more.
Stressor and Stress Response
- Constant irritability with people.
- Feeling unable to cope.
- Lack of interest in life.
- Constant or recurrent fear of disease.
- A feeling of being a failure.
- A feeling of being bad or self-hatred.
- Difficulty in making decisions.
- A feeling of ugliness.
- Loss of interest in other people.
- Awareness of suppressed rage or anger because of inability, for whatever reason, to show your true feelings.
- Difficulty in letting go and laughing
- A feeling of being the target of other people’s animosity.
- Feeling neglect.
- A dread of the future.
- A feeling of having failed as a partner or parent.
- A feeling of having no one whom you can really confide in.
- Difficulty in concentrating.
- The inability to finish one task properly before having to rush on to the next.
- An intense fear of open or enclosed space or of being alone
Stress is tension.
Take away the tension and you take away the stress.
Stress is an old problem that has only recently been recognised as a basic, and sometimes major, factor in many physical and mental problems in our fast-paced lives.
As many as 60% of visits to doctors are attributed to stress problems.
Stress embraces every aspect of our being, especially the body and mind. We will work with you to identify and manage stress factors. We offer a self-help approach, including learning and developing techniques to aid in the ongoing balance of life and stress removal.
Questions? Message me below