Cognitive Behavioural TherapyA suite of tools for your total well-being
- Depression and Anxiety
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Eating disorders – such as anorexia and bulimia
- Sleep problems – such as insomnia
- Problems related to alcohol misuse
Can also be used to treat long-term health conditions such as
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
To teach you to apply the learnt new skills in your everyday life which will help you manage your problems and stop them from having a negative impact on your life!
Stress is tension.
Take away the tension and you take away the stress.
Stress is an old problem that has only recently been recognised as a basic, and sometimes major, factor in many physical and mental problems in our fast-paced lives.
As many as 60% of visits to doctors are attributed to stress problems.
Stress embraces every aspect of our being, especially the body and mind. We will work with you to identify and manage stress factors. We offer a self-help approach, including learning and developing techniques to aid in the ongoing balance of life and stress removal.
Questions? Message me below